逛博物馆 淳化大鼎的身世之谜：是何方显贵之物？ 2019-06-15
南方医院乳腺科 乳腺疾病免费解答 2019-06-07
【沙湾风光】百花盛开 迎六月 2019-06-07
新车图解：吉利博瑞GE 引领智混新时代 2019-06-01
山西：“四好农村路” 致富添门路 2019-05-22
夏季频现恶犬伤人 三种情形算清账 2019-04-25
7月1日起太原到北京时间再缩短 坐高铁仅需2小时27分 2019-04-25
- General information
- Right to access, correct and delete data and to object to data processing
- Our customers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them, and to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written request, at any time. The Company makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, the Company does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet. The Site may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As the Company cannot control these web sites and external sources, the Company cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources.
- Management of personal data
- You can view or edit your personal data on our website. You can also make choices about our collection and use of your data. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on which services you use. You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone. If you receive promotional email or SMS messages from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that message. If you no longer wish to use our website, you may be able to deactivate your account by changing your account settings. Otherwise, to request assistance, please contact us via email, phone or mail. Please be aware that deactivating your account does not delete your information. Your information may remain visible to our website users based on your past participation within our website.
- Information We Collect
- Our store collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a personal account. We collect your data when you fill in booking information or when you speak to our customer services personnel through phone or online chatting tool. We collect your data when you when you buy or book services/products on our website, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication. Our primary purpose in collecting your information is to help with a smooth and efficient booking process for you. Having your information allows us to provide the correct services to best suit your needs and make your experience quick and easy. We collect the personal information we need to make a booking including: name, age, country of residence, postal address, shipping address, billing address, telephone number and email. We also get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. We also obtain data from third parties (including other companies). For example, we supplement the data we collect by purchasing demographic data from other companies. We also use services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the services and features you use.
- How We Use Your Information
- Our store uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various store services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience. We collect and keep track of certain information about you when you visit and interact with any of our Services. This information includes the features you use, the links you click on and frequently used search terms. The information we collect about your use of our website is limited to just the data we can see concerning how you interact with and use features on our website. We collect information about the computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access the Services. This device information includes your connection type and settings when you access our webstie. We also collect information through your device about your operating system, browser type, IP address, URLs of referring/exit pages, device identifiers. We collect and use your IP address and/or country preference in order to approximate your location so that we can provide you with a better experience. How much of this information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access our website.
- Sharing Your Information
- We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. For example, we share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction. In addition, we share personal data among our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we've hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data in order to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets. We will also disclose your personal information to the following recipients:
- subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we use personal information, in particular: website hosting providers which are located in Australia, China, and Hong Kong; technical and customer support services which are located in Australia and China; recruitment agencies which are located in Australia; security and fraud prevention services which are located in Australia; subscription management services which are located in the US; payment processing services which are located in the US, UK, China and Australia; identification verification services located in the US, UK, China, and Australia; and operational tooling services which are located in the US. Noting that our subcontractors and services providers may also transfer and access such information from other countries in which they have operations.
- our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.) which are located in Australia, China, UK, USA;
- service providers/tour operators/hotel providers in all countries;
- social media widgets: Our website may include links that direct you to other websites or services whose privacy practices may differ from ours. Your use of and any information you submit to any of those third-party sites is governed by their privacy policies, not this one.
- other recipients where we are authorised or required by law to do so.